What is DARTS?
DARTS is a volunteer organization of our business community. DARTS is a private non-profit organization. It unites our business and professional firms and creates a unique central agency to improve business and build a better community. Our membership is comprised of small businesses and interested individuals just like you.
DARTS Mission Statement
DARTS is organized to achieve the objective of promoting business and community growth and development within, by promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all businesses within the trade area and promoting programs of civic, social, and cultural nature which are designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community and discovering and correcting abuses which prevent the promotion of business expansion and community growth.
Why should I join DARTS?
- DARTS website includes the following:
- Business directory – with information you desire to include (address, phone number, email, etc.)
- Free link to your website
- Networking events
- Business After Hours to promote business to business exchange
- Annual Dinner – Business of the Year Award
- Education events
- Professional development/leadership
- Public Exposure
- Social Media – DARTS will assist in promoting your business including events/specials/etc
- Business spotlights in local paper
- Ribbon cutting for new businesses
- DARTS sponsors local events including the Stateline Classics Car Show, 4th of July Festival, and Durand Biker Bash
- Serving on a DARTS committee – help us make a difference
- DARTS works closely with all elected officials to improve business and living conditions in our community